Structured Cabling provides the stable platform that every reliable network is built on. Cabling is critical and should be done correctly at the start of the project.
There is more to “doing it right” than stringing cables and connecting them. The Structured Cabling Design and Implementation from SunTel will ensure:
- A custom design that meets your needs today and into the future
- Compliance with BICSI and TIA/EIA standards – from the radius bends to proper terminations
- Converged Network Support enabling integrated voice and data on a single network as a foundation for Unified Communications.
- Proper labeling and documentation so that connections and future changes are easier
- Cost-effective design that utilizes the proper type – fiber or cooper cable – and the proper level from CAT5e for Gigabit connections and all the way to CAT6A for 10Gbps connections
- Certified Technicians who follow industry standards
- Certification of cable capacity using the latest test equipment.
25 Year Warranty
Quality = Reliability. As a Signamax Certified Partner and a Hubbell-Certified Mission Critical partner our commitment to quality can qualify you for a 25 Year Warranty from manufacturer’s defects.
- 25 Year Warranty as a Signamax Certified Partner
- Mohawk Certified Partner, 25 Year Warranty
- 25 Year Warranty as a Hubbell Certified Mission Critical Partner for 15 years
Our cabling services extend beyond a complete new site build out to include:
- CAT5E/CAT6 CAT6A Installation Services
- Fiber Optic Installation Services
- Wireless Access Point Installation Services
- Public Address Design & Installations (Office & Plant)
- Design & Installation of Data Center Cable Trax Systems
- Dmark Extension Services
- CCTV Installation Services
- Cable Certification Services
- Door Entry Design & Installation
With over 25 years of experience, our “do it right the first time” approach saves our customers money and creates loyalty for future communication needs.
We Can We Do