The SunTel Way
The SunTel Way
Working at SunTel
News and Events
Customer Care Center
Meeting Service Sign-Up
For More Information
Questions & Comments
There are many ways to look at the Solutions we provide our customers. Although we often depict them as in the graphic at the right, we see them all flowing together to provide all or a part of the customer’s communications infrastructure.
The menu at the left will allow you to explore the components we assemble together to create the right solution for our customers:
– Foundation solutions to make the Data Center efficient, secure, and resilient with cabinetry, UPS systems, SAN storage, server virtualization, and core IP infrastructure.
- Structured Cabling provides the stable platform upon which every reliable network must be built.
– Building a single, monitored and managed IP network for data, voice and video reduces cost and complexity. It also provides “anywhere access” and improves flexibility and responsiveness for changing business requirements
– Designed and deployed to meet location requirements, secure wireless networks provide employees and guests network access wherever they need it.
– products or outsourced service to monitor network performance and accelerate problem remediation.
Voice Telephony Solutions
– VOIP or TDM telecommunications capabilities for single site or multi-site businesses. We provide voicemail, call center, auto attendant, call coverage, teleworker and wireless mobility capabilities that take advantage of lower cost SIP and MPLS carrier services.
– Security policies and practices that protect your network while providing appropriate local and remote access based on credentials and end point security compliance
– Products to keep employees always connected - Wireless networking, remote access, mobile extensions, mobile email, text-to-speech email readers.
– audio, video, web and text chat, allow multiple site collaboration that accelerates the communication process and eliminates the cost of travel.
– Integration of real-time communication services such as IP telephony, IM and video conferencing with non real-time services such as voicemail and email providing a consistent, unified interface across all devices and media types.
In the end, our solutions are designed for
work for people